St. Andrew’s Ministry & Mission Monthly Campaign is an ideal opportunity to set up your tithe online, or to re-connect with friends from the past in vital mission work for St. Andrew’s future – a “kairos” moment.
TO SET UP YOUR MONTHLY DONATION:
Step 1: Make a donation in the amount of your monthly pledge one time through our Ministry & Mission Monthly Campaign on JustGiving, leaving your name and email in the message box (these are for internal St. Andrew’s use only, and your anonymity will be respected).
Only continue to Step 2 if you have a UK bank account and are able to set up a direct debit in the UK in order to process your repeat monthly gift. By setting up a direct debit through Just Giving (Step 2) your monthly gift in the UK will automatically be Gift Aided.
If you do not have a UK bank account and would like to set up a repeating monthly donation to St. Andrew’s, please write to us at email@example.com. We will give you instructions about how to make a repeating monthly donation using your credit or debit card.
Step 2 (for those who wish to set up a direct debit in the UK):
- Make your donation repeat by going to the Diocesan Charity Page on JustGiving
- Select Make a monthly donation (upper right hand corner of Diocesan Just Giving page)
- Choose your monthly gift amount – the same amount as in Step 1
- Click option 2 and select a day almost 1 month from now. For example, if today is the 15th, set your direct debit for the 14th, and it will start one month from now and will effectively be your 2nd monthly donation. Your first monthly donation was already made in Step 1
- Click the Gift Aid box if relevant
- Enter your email address and JustGiving password (if you don’t have an account, you’ll be prompted to set one up)
- Enter your direct debit bank details, postal address and click ‘Confirm’